Congratulation to our winners of the Michelin Virtual Race Series 2021!
About The Michelin Virtual Racing Series
Michelin Malaysia’s first-ever virtual racing series on GT Sport will run this coming June and July 2021. This series is open to all Malaysian residents. The event will take place in 3 phases:
- Time trial from 7th – 27th June 2021
- Top 94 will move on to race head-to-head in the Tournament Rounds
- Top 24 of each category then meet will in the Play-offs and Finals. Participate now and be in the running to win MICHELIN goodies, MICHELIN tyres and part of the RM70,000 prize pool!
Gear up and get interactive with us during the Race via our Facebook Livestream on the 10th & 11th July as well as 17th & 18th July!
Remember to like & partake in our Michelin event page
The Game Setup
- The race will run on GT Sport and Playstation 4.
- The BMW M6 GT3 M Power is the default time trial car, paired with racing medium tyres on the Sardegna Road Track A ii.
- Qualified participants will be divided in Advanced and Expert categories, selecting only Gr.3 class cars that include no other tyre manufacturer decals except for MICHELIN.
- Cars that do not meet the required regulations will be disqualified.
- Registration and time trials submission will be open from 7th – 27th June 2021. Followed by Verification Time Trials between 30th June – 6th July 2021.